OSCAM + OMNIKEY - config please

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,602 times. The last Post () by daaceizbak.

• Hi all,

i am getting "no data" on my reader under LB value/reader, as below. I am new and have just started out, so i have never been able to succeed yet. i am running out of options. your help is much appreciated, thanks!

slyuk ON 127.0.0.1 0 pcsc 0000:0000 no data 00:11:25 00:11:25 CARDOK (11 entitlements)

This is my current setup:

OSCAM: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r9952
    Ubuntu PC server 12.04
    omnikey

oscam.dvbapi & CCcam.cfg are empty, as i dont think it gets used as i want the OScam only setup, where CCCam clients can connect to my pc server..correct me otherwise

Config files as follows:

oscam.conf

oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user                          = test1
    pwd                           = test2
    group                         = 1
    monlevel                      = 0
    au                            = ***uk
    caid                          = 0963
    ident                         = 0963:000000
    keepalive = 1

oscam.server

I also add the log details below:

Edited 2 times, last by master G: wrapping [code] around text ().

• hi,

please, use *code* tags when you post log from oscam, it will be better to read...

i see this :

2014/12/06 19:11:31 D27BC0 r ***uk [pcsc] type: ********** Unknown Card, caid: 0960

but you set your reader and user with caid 0963 ?

• I have put 0963 in my configs, I'm not sure why it always says 0960. It's always show 11 "0960" entitlements.

- - - Updated - - -

11 entitlements is basically a free-view card.. Remove the boxid = 12345678 parameter from oscam.server, it`s not needed, then restart oscam.

Do you have more entitlements now ?

Hi, I will let you know in the morning. Thanks for replying

• here is a working oscam you can try

1 On the left hand side, Browse to the "CCcam Oscam Ubuntu 64-Bit" Folder
    On the right, browse to <root>/tmp folder

2 Select both "cccamoscam_install_package" Folder & CCcamOscamInstall.sh and copy them to tpm folder

3 chmod the Script with this command
    Code:

chmod 755 /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh

4 Run the Script with this command

Code:
    /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=16479

• Hi this is the tutorial I followed. So it's no point repeating it?

• Hi this is the tutorial I followed. So it's no point repeating it?

Indeed _ You just need to get your config correct and you'll be up and Running.

Have a look at working configs already posted in OScam section _

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Yes you might have followed the tutorial. I have attached a zip file to my last post. The oscam.conf file/ user/ reader is all setup the only thing you have to do is add a username/ password to the oscam user file. I have only installed this today and updated it and it is working 100%.

• 11 entitlements is basically a free-view card.. Remove the boxid = 12345678 parameter from oscam.server, it`s not needed, then restart oscam.

Has this card been paired to an official SD receiver or one of the latest HD models ?

It was initially paired with new HD Reciever but then I repaired it to the White thompson hd box I already had. Could that be an issue?

• I'm not 100% sure but I reckon it should be alright you still would have got all your channels except for movies/ sports/ kids when it was paired to the hd receiver. But you should get all channels with the white thompson receiver.

Have you tried a c line in your receiver from the server to see does it work my reader shows up LB Value/Reader no data also but i'm up and running. If you use the attachment from post 5 and place it in tmp folder then run these 2 commands chmod 755 /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh but before you transfer it all you'll have to do go into oscam user and add username and password. This way lets you use the oscam only and the cccam isn't being used. But later on you have the option of using the cccam

[account]
    user = test1234
    pwd = pwd1234
    keepalive = 1
    group = 1,2,3
    cccmaxhops = 3
    cccreshare = 5
    cccignorereshare = 1

• It was initially paired with new HD Reciever but then I repaired it to the White thompson hd box I already had. Could that be an issue?

White thomson hd box ? no such thing you must mean a *** + box that is a thomson either that or were not talking about a 0963 card what the thread seems to be about ??

• White thomson hd box ? no such thing you must mean a *** + box that is a thomson either that or were not talking about a 0963 card what the thread seems to be about ??

Yes it's a Thompson *** plus box, not HD. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

11 entitlements is basically a free-view card.. Remove the boxid = 12345678 parameter from oscam.server, it`s not needed, then restart oscam.

Has this card been paired to an official SD receiver or one of the latest HD models ?

I have removed boxid and now shows the following log:

[/code]

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you might have followed the tutorial. I have attached a zip file to my last post. The oscam.conf file/ user/ reader is all setup the only thing you have to do is add a username/ password to the oscam user file. I have only installed this today and updated it and it is working 100%.

would i need to install the dns updater, and everything else again? ideally this would be my last option :)

- - - Updated - - -

I would also like to had I am using a *** multi room card, maybe that's why it's showing as freeview caid 0960?

• ok, maybe you should leave boxid parameter for now, and wait for more details from master G

if i understand it right, there is oscam AND cccam installed on your server.
    but you said that your cccam.cfg is empty, so i guess you can remove all cccam part from your server...

card seems ok if you have in status CARD OK (x entitlements)
    try to post a full log of oscam (with some debug activated : on oscam webif, menu FILES > logfile > Switch debug from 0 to 4 and/or 16)
    zap on 2 or 3 channels you should have, and post the result here

I would also like to had I am using a *** multi room card, maybe that's why it's showing as freeview caid 0960?

you mean there is a 2nd card on your ubuntu server ? configured in oscam.reader or not ?

Edited once, last by nosoup4u ().

• There is no second card in my server, the other one is in my *** box.

I will try what you have suggested and let you know, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

I swapped my multi *** card with the main one in the box and it finally works. For some reason it didn't recognise the *** multi room card.

I put the multi card into my *** Reciever and that's works.

My question is whether if I should stick to this solution and it's safe to do so?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!