install settings

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 498 times. The last Post () by huester.

• Best use dreamset or dreambox edit ..
    If you want to try your way then got to etc/enigma2, butyou will end up with a load of unusable entries...
    Remember to Full restart after any changes..

• Best use dreamset or dreambox edit ..
    If you want to try your way then got to etc/enigma2, butyou will end up with a load of unusable entries...
    Remember to Full restart after any changes..

thanks for reply, think I will leave well alone as it is not a major problem, so I presume thats where I would FTP to, and would that override current sat list or would I have to remove first. I want to install Catseye settings which I have previously done from linuxsat support plugin, but I don't see them there anymore

regards

• The latest catseye settings are deffo there buddy on the linuxsat plugin...... they were kindly updated today by cazuela.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanks for reply, think I will leave well alone as it is not a major problem, so I presume thats where I would FTP to, and would that override current sat list or would I have to remove first. I want to install Catseye settings which I have previously done from linuxsat support plugin, but I don't see them there anymore

regards

Try today´s catseye from our Addons now buddy. it was probably while I was updating it..
    sorry for the inconvenience ;)

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!