Where to find new channels/feeds after Blindscan on D15?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,359 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Where do I find the new channels or feeds after performing an blindscan on one of the Satellites?
    Is the a way to have the new channels/feed in one list on the screen to see them direct?

• Allthis information should be in the manual that came with the box..
    otherwise I imagine you may have to use either dreamset or dreambox edit.
    Download whichever sat.xml you want to use from USEFUL LINKS on the navbar..

• when you scroll through the sat lists you might see SERVICES - PROVIDERS- and NEW check in there..

By pressing OK-Button I have the channel list, but I don´t see SERVICES - PROVIDERS. Where do I have to navigate to get them?

- - - Updated - - -

Allthis information should be in the manual that came with the box..
    otherwise I imagine you may have to use either dreamset or dreambox edit.
    Download whichever sat.xml you want to use from USEFUL LINKS on the navbar..

Thanks for help, but manual doesn´t help and dreamboxedit is for Enigma2 boxes. I have the Dr.HD D15.

• Installation - Satellite Scan - da kannst du einen Satelliten auswählen (es gibt einige leere Positionen, damit du neue Satelliten hinzufügen kannst)
    sollten das zu wenig sein, kannst du natürlich auch einen xbeliebigen Satelliten den du nicht empfangen kannst umbenennen und verschieben.

Installation - Satellite Scan - because you can select a satellite (there are some empty positions, so that you can add new satellites) should refer to the
    be too little, of course, you can play the you did not receive a xbeliebigen satellites can rename and move.

• Installation - Satellite Scan - da kannst du einen Satelliten auswählen (es gibt einige leere Positionen, damit du neue Satelliten hinzufügen kannst)
    sollten das zu wenig sein, kannst du natürlich auch einen xbeliebigen Satelliten den du nicht empfangen kannst umbenennen und verschieben.

Kannst du bitte mal genau beschreiben, wie das unter Installation - Satellite Scan gehen soll? Ich kann da einen Suchlauf machen aber wie und wo ändere ich da was?

• Kannst du bitte mal genau beschreiben, wie das unter Installation - Satellite Scan gehen soll? Ich kann da einen Suchlauf machen aber wie und wo ändere ich da was?

Can you please describe exactly what time, as is the case in Installation - Satellite Scan? I can make a search but how and where do I as what?
    :english only1: PLEASE KEEP POSTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE otherwise they may be deleted.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!