I would like to view the scrambled channels

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,693 times. The last Post () by naeem7861.

• Hi, I have a Amico micro hd se box. I would like to view the scrambled channels also. If the only way to view them is to get a card or set up a card share with someone. If I buy one of these cards, do I just put this into the side of the box and hey presto or is it way more complicated than that?
    any help would be great,thanks.
    deejaycox72

• Well that´s it primarily except you need to install an emulator such as oscam/CCcam or whichever best suits your card
    to be able to "read" your card and decrypt it so you can view it on your stb..

• Yes you will need a card whether you decide to use it for yourself or to share..... and no if you just put a card in the side of the box it will not work instantly. You will need to install an emulator for the card reader (oscam for example). Probably better to install a backup image for your box until you learn how to use & set it up that already has a cam installed in it.

Lots of tutorials on here regards card sharing buddy.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi m8

If you are going to buy a card i would go with the basic package until you get set up and I would read the tutorials and just a pre warning watch what box you pair the card to as i nearly made the mistake of pairing the card to the wrong box. But you are in the right place if these guys can't help you then no one can. Because without there help I would still be trying to get my server up and running. :thumb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!