strange requests in oscam log from a peer : anyone care to take a look?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,829 times. The last Post () by lfc4ever.

• have a peer from this site running direct from my oscam debian connected via c line i have given out (with no reshare) cccreshare = 0 in his user account and uniq=1

status of oscam reports him using : cccam ext (2.1.4-3191) - as far as i am aware they are using the c-line in oscam proxy reader which is ok as some boxes dont run cccam

requests come in two at the same time for the same channel:

2011/09/17 14:40:23 B4BB**** c USERNAME (0963&000000/CCC9/62:16FC): found (81 ms) by slyuk2 (of 1 avail 2)
    2011/09/17 14:40:23 B4BB**** c USERNAME (0963&000000/CCC9/62:16FC): cache1 (0 ms) by slyuk2 (of 1 avail 2)

after so long my server disconnects with 2011/09/17 14:40:26 B49F**** c account 'USERNAME' duplicate login, disconnect!

then they disconnect and reconnect and off we go again!

stats are : 3782 ecm's and 4511 ecms from cache which is very wierd! (how can you have more ecm's from cache???)

• when you have : c account 'USERNAME' duplicate login, disconnect!

have you noticed if you have 2 (or more) lines with the same user in oscam webif status ?

maybe using dropdups = 1 in oscam.conf if not already done...

• Noticed this when you add a new user to oscam when using oscam only.

Solves it for me is after a new user has made the new connection, stop and then start oscam.

CCcam adding a new user allows them to connect straight away, oscam for me must be killed then started again and all works fine, guess it's just a little hiccup when using oscam on it's own.

[edit] btw, as I have access to a few ISP's (testing purposes only :P ) oscam can be funny when taking a test acc then moving it to another isp, you can get double login errors in oscam log.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!