everything was fine for ages...

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 733 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Afternoon all.

OK I’m confused – I got a bit lost with setting up Oscam, so I thought I would revert back to cccam. Tried a working server and client commando backups using a dyndns address – that worked fine on my own LAN. Only problem is that I had it originally set up to work on default ports of 12000 and I dont want that. I try and change that - that’s where things get confusing to me.

I’ve now pared things down to a basic lan share and it still doesn’t work with the following
    Server:
    #This config was created using the Dreambox Config Creator.
    #Designed & Written by B16MCC
    SERVER LISTEN PORT : 60208
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 3430000
    BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    F: login password 1 0 1 { 0:0:1 }

Client
    #This config was created using the Dreambox Config Creator.
    #Designed & Written by B16MCC
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 3430000
    c: 192.168.0.254 60208 login password

And the screen stays blank and the The client doesn’t show on the server http://192.168.0.254:16001/clients

Am I missing something obvious?

• What card m8 if its sly it needs to be 357000 and also on a closer look on the client config you have a card reader on it server listening port etc you dont need all that infact if thats a client box only you can get rid of all that and just have a cline on it there is no need for all the rest you have 2 conflicting ports also . it dont need to listen to anything as a client the port is in the cline

• Yeah it's sly - so Server:
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 357000
    F: login password 1 0 1 { 0:0:1 }

and client
    C: 192.168.0.254 60208 login password
    [nothing else?]

- - - Updated - - -

Bah - still doesn't work (and cccam is definitely 'on' the client)

- - - Updated - - -

I've got it working through 12000 which will do for now

• If your having internal port issues just use one that works eg 12000 like you have, if this is an issue for sharing as its a common port all you need to do is translate it when you do the port forwarding on the router pick an external port eg 41000 and translate it to 12000 , the router will allow incoming on 41000 and port forward it to the server on 12000

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!