Short tutorial : How to fix not enough room hdd/movie error in hasbahca plugin

• this error is not really a hard disk drive error , but you are seeing it because you dont have a hard disk drive attached to your box . if you havent got a hard disk drive you can of course add one and the problem will be solved .

but if you dont have a hdd dont worry there is a very simple fix . whats happening here is that the plugin is set by default to save a cache on your hdd , if you have no hdd attached the box cant do what its set to do by default so then these particular channels dont open .

the solution is simple and very easy (for those that dont have a hdd ) open hasbahcas plugin, you will see an icon with 3 cogs (select that ) now you will see a menu and various settings that you can set , use your down button to scroll down to the bottom of the menu . when you get to the bottom the next lot of options will appear , now you will see CACHE LINKS M3U8? and to the right of that it will probably say YES , so all you do is use your left/right buttons to change YES to NO , then press green button to save . thats it , now go back to those channels and they will open but they may be a tad slow to open but they open .

if some channels dont open http channels it can be that they need to buffer a bit longer but that the plugin doesnt give them enough time , so if you have a hdd attached you can go to the above settings and set CACHE LINKS HTTP to yes . that allows them a little more time to buffer and open .

you cant do this for rtmp links unless you have rtmp dump . i hope my short tutorial helps , and if anyone has anything to add here any other helpfull info for this plugin such as what i posted above please feel free as everything posted here will help people understand and use the plugin better .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!