[Coming Soon] Backup Vu+Zero

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,006 times. The last Post () by misk.

• Hi djrobijay , i need your help please ,I am using the black hole image from the time they use to support dreambox ,i still use it on vu+duo2 and now on vu+zero , my question is why on this blackhole image image cannot work iptv , it works on openpil,but not on this black hole image , from your buck up blackhole image is working , so how i can make new black hole to work with iptv , like you don, please let know how i can make, it will be help full ,

regards Nick

• mate, this is a problem with vu zero its a new brand and out of the market and needs fix gst.

i got miraclebox mini openatv iptv worked but on zero it didnt. so it needs fix.

try use older version like bh 3

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!