Entering longitude and latitude prob

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 601 times. The last Post () by monkified.

• Hi
    Vu solo2 Apollo 100

I,m trying to enter my longitude and latitude but it won't let me enter the first digit number 5 for some reason? I also don't know how to put a minus symbol in for my longitude
    My latitude is 53.cxx
    Longitude - 1.5xxx

I am in tuner b config, mode positioner (selecting satellites) is this the correct one or should I just be in (positioner)
    I am keeping tuner A for 28e is this correct or do I need to use usals for both tuners

Last one, under longitude I have the option of east and west and north and south on the latitude, which do I choose? I've a south facing house if this makes any difference
    Thanks
    Kev

• Hello buddy, it's not a good idea to put your actual co-ordinates on the internet....

ok you don't put a minus sign..... for your long put two zero's first 00x.xxxx (west) for your lat put 0xx.xxxx (North)

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!