Can I buy any DVB card for cardsharing ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,106 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• I would like to stream sat channels on my PC from cardsharing. I read this is possible with a DVB card. I wan't to go and purchase one, would any one work find or should I look for something specific ?

• Yes Its possible. But the thing is if you are looking to buy a single tuner dvb card. you can stream only 1 tp at a time. So this means if you want to multiple users in a network or over the internet. You will face some issues like changing channels. But if you are looking to stream to a single pc or xbmc device i would suggest to buy tbs6922SE its very cheap around 65$ it works in linux as well. You can use plugins and use it as a cardsharing client

• Melita is about the fastest provider in Malta but you will need a good upload speed or you will cause your own freezing of channels you are trying to stream via cline as you have no local cards so you will need to take that into account similarly the increase in demand for bandwidth as more users connect

• master G

Added the Label DVB Windows Support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!