CCcam Dictionary/terminology, the basics..

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,264 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• When we start to investigate CCcam we get lost with doubts:

. What are these files?
    . Where do I put these files in my Dream ?

These are the general routes( paths) for Enigma1

CCcam.cfg ---> / var / etc ----->Configuration file ,where we add servers and clients (Clines/Flines/Nlines,etc) and additional configurations like open port to server , listen port, sid assign, etc.

CCcam.bin ---> / var / bin -----> this is the binary(like the .exe in windows) this should be set to chmod(attributes) 755 otherwise CCcam wont start up.

CCcam_emu.sh ---> / var / script -----> This is the script file(like the .Bat in msdos). This file has to have chmod 755. Inside it should contain the route of hte file.bin of the version we are trying to start,(for example 2.1.4).

CCcam.prio ---> / var / etc -----> This file you can configure which cards to give priority or ignore.

CCcam.channelinfo ---> / var / etc ----->
    This file is to view through webinfo the name of the channel rather than just see the SID.

CCcam.providers ---> / var / etc ----->
    This file is to view through webinfo the name of the providor and the encryption instead of the CAID

SoftCam.Keys ---> / var / keys ----->
    This file is where you would put ,if any, package of "keys" to open channels( there are few nowadays)

AutoRoll.Keys ---> / var / keys ---->This file is where you would have the AU( auto update) providor keys to automatically update.

Constant.cw ---> / var / keys ----> This is the file which woul have the providor keys manually introduced .

Other files that we could create to get information of CCcam.

Warnings.txt --- / tmp ----> This is where you would find the intrusion /attack attempts to CCcam without your permission.This is only applicable if you previously had the line in your CCcam.cfg.**** LOG WARNINGS: / tmp / **** warnings.txt , be careful with this file that it doesnt fill up with warnings and leave the Dream without enough memory to carry on working correctly.

Ecm.info ---> / tmp ----> This file shows the information about the encrytion of hte channel that we are viewing.

A hop is the distance away from a card.
    Hop one = 1 step away, ie: card server, receiver.
    hop 2 = 2 steps away, card server, server, receiver.
    Hop 3 = card server, server, server , receiver.
    And on and on.
    Anything above hop 4/5 is virtually unwatchable as the time it takes for ecm to reach you would surpass the ecm change (on 0963 anyway)

If there is anything you would like to add to this "dictionary" ,please do so as this is only the basics ;)

• Ok! Lady needs help. I see I havent file Warnings.txt --- / tmp ----> " How I can make that file. Maybe I did somet. wrong during the instalations

Tnx

• This is not necessary unless your server is being inundated with requests by unauthorised users.
    in your CCcam.cfg file you will see it probably with a # infront of it.

#LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt

with NOTEPAD++ you can make this and ftp to tmp folder

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!