can i share a NOVA card ?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,578 times. The last Post () by romman.

• hello

i couldn't find anything about NOVA card ? i have a pub landlord who has this card in an original box ! after chatting with him he says's i can use the card for sharing:21_002::78: but i'm not actually sure if it can be done ! Any help would be appreciated !

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• thanks for the answer glenviewjf :11_002:
    this guy says i can have his card if i can share it back to him and his other pub :65: he only has 1 card though lol:40_002:
    i was surprised to find nothing about that card here on the forum ?
    1 sid only ? that means it will only share one channell at any 1 time ?

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• i should add this is NOVA on hotbird !

• No I think one SID means one pack ( I could be wrong )...

Like sports,movies, entertainment...

I have Nova on a few hop2 shares alright...

It is possible to share the card you just need the info on how to..

Will have a look through the web later for you...

• that'll be great glenviewjf ! thanks dude :78: i take a look myself too and post back later !
    cant believe my luck tbh . . . . . just walked into a pub local to me and there showing nova ? started chatting wiv landlord and bingo this comes about !
    he payed alot of money for his subscription by all accounts :dribble: lol it will great to pull off a share with it :snicker:

thanks for the help :51_002::14_002:

Rik

• oscam.server
    Code:

[reader]
    label = strong-nova
    enable = 1
    protocol = mouse
    device = /dev/ttyUSB1
    services = nova-3sid
    caid = 0604
    ident = 0604:000000,000001,000002,000003,000004
    group = 1
    ecmcache = 1

oscam.services
    Code:

[nova-3sid]
    caid = 0604
    provid = 000000,000001,000002,000003,000004
    srvid = 013d,013e,0161

i found this so far ! gonna have to get acces to the card for experimental purposes now !
    i gather that somewhere i'm gonna need a boxkey for this ! so a little more searching on how thats done too !
    Any further info would be appreciated !

apperently the above set-up is for three sids ?

thanks

ive been reading through the streamboard all day as i believe wot i need is there however i cant decipher the bits relevent to nova its pretty technical stuff !
    i found that oscam cfg on another forum

Rik

• Configuring a Nova card on third party receivers/servers is relatively simple but sharing to a certain amount of users is where it all goes pear shaped due to the amount of sids that nova now allow per card! which is why most use cluster cache/ csp etc like a spider to get all sids. Mostly private too.. also HD channels now use whats called a tweak key which i think can be obtained from the original receiver itself if you have a bit of know how on how to do this if you wish to receive these channels from your card.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!