My premium channels are not clearing for over a week now

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,379 times. The last Post () by fulgas.

• Hi All,

My premium channels are not clearing for over a week now. Was on holiday when I received message from my peers that this was happening.

I was running oscam 9566 on oscam-cccam server.

I came last week and checked, there was no entitlements. I did reactivate Uk s*y online and now have 22 new entitlements til Feb 2015. I works fine in Thopmson SD box and also being read when inserted into my server. Can see my peers online but they all remain inactive no matter what I've been trying. any idea? my configs as follows:

Cccam.cfg

SERVER LISTEN PORT : xxxx
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :xxxxxxx
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :xxxxxxx
    TELNETINFO USERNAME : xxxxxxx
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD : xxxxxxx
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    #OSD USERNAME :root
    #OSD PASSWORD :dreambox
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : yes
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    #CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    #LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    #BOXKEY:
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000

N: 127.0.0.1 10001 user1 pass1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

Oscam.cfg
    [global]
    nice = -1
    WaitForCards = 1
    logfile = stdout
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1

#Protocols
    [newcamd]
    port = 10001@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    keepalive = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = xxxxxxxxxxxx
    httppwd = xxxxxxxxxxxx
    httprefresh = 15
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.254.254

oscam.server

[reader]
    label = s*yuk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    caid = 0963
    ecmwhitelist = 0963:3B,3E,42,44,45,47,4B,4E,4F,5E,5F,53,54,56,61,62,65,66,67,68,69,6A,6B,6C,6D,6F,70,71,72,73,74,76,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,80,82,85,88,8B
    detect = cd
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    cccreshare = 1
    auprovid = 000963

oscam.user

[account]
    user = user1
    pwd = pass1
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1
    au = s*yuk
    caid = 0963
    cccreshare = 1

Thanks in advance

Fulgas

bcardunder

You could use the DM500s, great little box, that image backup of mine is a bit old, look for a newer backup with oscam then get the dvbapi configs for your card (They might already be loaded on the backup)

Before you do any of that, post your current configs..

TF

Thatellow

Thanks for the advice. Below is my current oscam configs. I can post the cccam.cfg if u want me to

Thank you

###########################################################
    ##################oscam.cfg###############################
    ############################################################

[global]
    logfile = stdout
    nice = -1
    preferlocalcards = 1

[anticasc]
    enabled = 1

[newcamd]
    port = 15000@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    keepalive = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = notepad1
    httppwd = notepad2
    httprefresh = 15
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.254.254

###################################################################
    ################oscam.server######################################
    ##################################################################

[reader]
    label = S**uk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    caid = 0963
    ecmwhitelist = 0963:3B,3E,42,44,45,47,4B,4E,4F,5E,5F,53,54,56,61,62,65,66,67,68,69,6A,6B,6C,6D,6F,70,71,72,73,74,76,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,80,82,85,88,8B
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    lb_weight = 101
    dropbadcws = 1

#####################################################################
    ############ oscam.user#############################################
    ###################################################################

[account]
    user = user1
    pwd = pass1
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963

[account]
    user = user2
    pwd = pass2
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963

[account]
    user = user3
    pwd = pass3
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000[/QUOTE]

• Thank you Mckee25,

I can see the peers connecting but not active at all. Even within the house a have 4 boxes and none of them is clearing the channels.....However I can access the webif on any internal/external network with no issue. but just nothing joyful happens. Dyns account up-to-date until Nov 16

Thank you

Fulgas

Do you mean your peers are not connecting to you??? if so is your DNS up to date......

• Long shot here, but try adding the boxid to the oscam.server file

boxid = xxxxxxxx

and remove the whitelist......

Give it a go bud..........

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi Mckee25,

Message noted. Should the boxid (to be placed in oscam.server) be the actual number of the s*ybox or the converted binary one we use for cccam server? sorry but I never used it before. If yes, I will do so after work and keep you posted.

Thank you

Fulgas

• it's the converted one buddy..... the same you would use in cccam. But you don't have any spaces between the numbers like you would in cccam.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi All,

I think I posted this issue under a different heading yesterday.....This time I tried and the movies and sports are only clearing in the original box......Four months ago I first had this problem, I solved it by switching from Ubuntu to Debian and a couple of days later It worked. That card was from a old HD Thompson box.

• I am after adding the boxid.....I can see my peers connecting but the premium channels are all "nok"
    at least I can see their requests coming through....Still something wrong passing the emulation

I am stripping the box and will rebuilding it

I would prefer Debian at this stage but the link for automated script oscam-cccam 2.1.3 not working

Thank you

Much appreciated Mckee25

I will work on it and post any outcome this evening

Cheers

Fulgas

it's the converted one buddy..... the same you would use in cccam. But you don't have any spaces between the numbers like you would in cccam.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All,

Just to let you know that adding boxid to the oscam.server has improved a bit the situation. My peers are not active. However Sports and movies are still not clearing......

I even tried and used my old DM500S as a server last night and the same issue happened...No movies/Sports channels claired....Others were OK

Anybody still has the automated oscam-cccam 2.1.3 on debian, can let me know so I can try it

Thank you

Fulgas

Hi All,

I think I posted this issue under a different heading yesterday.....This time I tried and the movies and sports are only clearing in the original box......Four months ago I first had this problem, I solved it by switching from Ubuntu to Debian and a couple of days later It worked. That card was from a old HD Thompson box.

Judging by the sounds of it, you may have to re-pair it to an sd receiver to get the sports / movies going again.

• hi red cards are only for new installs guys coz my card got messed up and they sent me me the white one again thats what i hear anyway

Correct m8 ive now not got enough fingers on my hands to count the recent white card replacements friends have got on and off the forum ,got more chance of winning the loto

• Thank you Codar,

Card re-paired to old SD Thompson (***+) box. Unfortunately there is no joy, mates

Still working on

I will try the conversion option in oscam and see whether that'll help

Cheers

Judging by the sounds of it, you may have to re-pair it to an sd receiver to get the sports / movies going again.

• Have you not got a spare e2 box to test with , just so you are using a totally different piece of equipment , you should not be having any issues at all ,that way you can just run dvbapi configs im positive this will get you going and help you rule out the card and pairing ,there is a totally different issue going on here

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you are paired to a brand new hd box you will still clear the family pack when you take it out the hd box , there is no new pairing disaster happening of late there has been a few weird issues , i was convinced at one point my box got a virus , and had a solo 2 pack in totally but things are as they were apart from ecm times

• New box new box key?

• Hi Stevejo,

I have 2 Amiko here to use. Any help with the dvbapi setting?

Thank you

Fulgas

Have you not got a spare e2 box to test with , just so you are using a totally different piece of equipment , you should not be having any issues at all ,that way you can just run dvbapi configs im positive this will get you going and help you rule out the card and pairing ,there is a totally different issue going on here

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you are paired to a brand new hd box you will still clear the family pack when you take it out the hd box , there is no new pairing disaster happening of late there has been a few weird issues , i was convinced at one point my box got a virus , and had a solo 2 pack in totally but things are as they were apart from ecm times

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!