Gemini 4.70 Oscam & CCcam 2.13 UK Ready Backup

There are 73 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,741 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i checked all the network settings and all seems fine to me but i can,t get my clients to connect to my card i,m at a loss as i,m sure i have done everything right as i said before in the cccam info i can see the servers but no clients

• as you can see this is me using my other box now
    Success: I can see your service on xx.xx.88.207 on port (18000)
    Your ISP is not blocking port 18000

• Official Post

can you tell me were i,m going wrong i also have a vu-solo box and even though the dreambox is working it will not connect to me using the solo even if i enter the details as my ip address on the local network any help is muchappreciated do i need to enter my flines into the oscam user list

Oscam is only cardreader in this setup, your server is controlled by CCcam so you should be adding F lines to CCcam.cfg, no need to be setting up new accounts in oscam.user.

• i have added the f-lines and c-lines to the cfg file but it see the clines ok but the f-lines do not connect i make my f-lines like this

for a server it is F: joe bloggs 0 0 0 { 0:0:2 }

and for my friends it is F: joe bloggs 0 0 0 { 0:0:1 }

these work fine when i use cccam 2.14 in my other setup for the dm500

can you take a look at the file on the first page incase i have to edit something to get it to work thank-you

• Your problem is you need a unique username and password for each user.

When using joe bloggs for every user, only one will ever connect with those details.

i just put that as an example i give people the flines and they are all different usernames and passwords

is there another setup with oscam/cccam with a different image that i could try?

• adding your clines and flines to the cfg file . opening the right ports in the router.
    eliminating the # in front of whatever interests you.
    WORKS PERFECTLY !!
    suggestion -read all the posts from the start again..

• ok i have my port 18000 open on the router as use this with cccam 2.14 so i know it is correct do i need to open another one i have tried almost everything possible and have eliminated the # aswel of certain things i have been reading from the start i have been the one asking all the questions

• ok i have added all clines and flines to the cfg file i have router port 18000 open i have removed the# from the file in the image i have added c-lines and f-lines to the cfg file and still not working for me to share to my friends

• so obviously you are the only one who knows what you have done during the configurating...
    Dont misunderstand me but the image was made ready-prepared so as to avoid any problems,
    such as the ones you are asking instead of trying to solve it yourself first..
    LAST RECOMMENDATION:
    reflash the image again,,starting from the image, if you know how to open ports in router,,, thats it..no more..
    I am closing this post as if you had read the top part of this section and I quote:

[glow='red']This Section Is For Uploading DM500 & Clone Images Only ! Please Dont Post Questions Or Ask For Support Here ![/glow]

• master G

Added the Label DM500 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!