TSFlashBackup

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,842 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• TSFlashBackup enigma2 plugin for genuine and sim2 dm800se,dm800 and dm500hd dreambox

enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsflashbackup_1.0_mipsel by mfaraj57
    many plugins available for flash image backup for each type of sim2 dreambox

This plugin can be used for all( sim2 dm800,dm800se and dm500hd also for genuine dreambox)
    -the part of the plugin for genuine dreambox based and modified from the code of Jack Daneil coder of gp3flashbackup
    The plugin download the required files from sim2 server so connection with internet is necessary particularly for first backup
    The plugin tested with latest nemesis and merlin and the backup flashed again without problems
    probably not working with openpli and newnigma images due to different architecture of these images

download and installation:
    from attached file
    copy the ipk file to dreambox /tmp
    then by telnet command

Code
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsflashbackup_1.0_mipsel.ipk

or directly from TSpanel servers from plugins group

thx my friend mfaraj57

• Official Post

TSFlashBackup enigma2 plugin for genuine and sim2 dm800se,dm800 and dm500hd dreambox

enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsflashbackup_84b_mipsel by mfaraj57
    many plugins available for flash image backup for each type of sim2 dreambox

This plugin can be used for all( sim2 dm800,dm800se and dm500hd also for genuine dreambox)
    -the part of the plugin for genuine dreambox based and modified from the code of Jack Daneil coder of gp3flashbackup
    The plugin download the required files from sim2 server so connection with internet is necessary particularly for first backup
    The plugin tested with latest nemesis and merlin and the backup flashed again without problems
    probably not working with openpli and newnigma images due to different architecture of these images

install as any ipk file or download directly from TSpanel-addons-sim2 addons-sim2-plugins

• TSFlash backup 84.3

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!