Pint glass while viewing ESPN

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,740 times. The last Post () by johnno.

• hi hope some one can enlighten me about the glass on espn at the bottom of there screens its only on my clients tv channels but not on mine why is it there thanks lads

• The pint glass at the bottom means it is being shared off a pub subscription m8 i have a pub share also with the little white glass, plus a share without the glass.
    Maybe your not getting the glass coz you have a share with quicker ecm time and another sly share with the glass on it that your peers connect to??

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Would the glass not be displayed by the channel itself though?
    What I mean is there might be an ESPN Pub channel that opens with a pub subscription?

Surely cccam wouldn't know to put the glass on the screen.

• What I mean is there might be an ESPN Pub channel that opens with a pub subscription?

Yes i think a pub sub has its own channel coz i have 2 espn in my channel list and 1 has no glass and the other does m8

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• its on the channel...
    if you watch sky or espn in your local pub its got the pint at bottom to show they have payed the pubs subscription and not just the cheap subscription like me and you.....lol
    if you catch my drift....
    nothing to do with cccam..theres 2 channels 1 for pubs and 1 for us at home

cheers gaz

• are you sure hes using your card ???
    not getting a share from som1 else on the other channel ?
    tell him to try the other channel see if its open or check its your share
    cheers gaz

• there not useing any other card as they are close family and i set there boxs up for them they have no other clines in there boxes iv checked its not on sky sports channels only on espn and im only usen my own subbed card no one elses wierd 1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!