how to tell if you have a ps as a peer

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 771 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• is there a way you can tell if you have a payserver for a peer, i,m using oscam, stevejo kindly set me a service script so that only my 2 locals would share to certain peers and not my reshares, when watching the live log theres one peer thats requesting different channels which i,m not sharing with him every few seconds which are getting rejected, would this be a ps or could it be just a peer with a lot of shares, is it impossible to tell?
    by the way the peers not from off here

• It should come up invalid ,if you still have the peer only getting group 1,2 thats all he will get and if you have the services set on the user thats all he will get ,any other sid wont clear he may have a few peers

• yes steve groups 1,2 thats all hes getting, on the log its like hes asking for a different channel every second, so if hes got 50 peers would i get requests from them as well as ive got reshare set to 1

• It all depends what hes using buddy , if hes using oscam it doesnt matter what you put for reshare if hes not playing the game , I did say to you in the begging about dns and to use a few one for family one for good peers and one for new and untrusted ,i had also pointed out that you were already getting everything you needed and the only point of sharing is to get a full access to all you want to view and that there can be issues loading peers on in every 10 youll maybe got one or 2 good peers the rest just set out to milk you if they know you are new , so its up to you to decide when to stop and what to do , you can only decide if you have a peer worth having ,and what the risks are dumping peers and retaining the dns they were on

- - - Updated - - -

Not everyone is honest unfortunately we all find the chancers in the hunt for good peers , also the site you got this guy off if its the one i think the name says it all

:13_002:

- - - Updated - - -

you can set anticascading but to be honest if you have peers that bad you need to do that there is no point having the peer

• I did set up some DNS addresses on your good advice steve and all the other advice you gave me as been spot on. I think because it's all new to me I just want to mess lol.
    That site you didn't mention I didn't get him from there (nobody there thought I was worthy of sharing with them ) lol so I copped for him off an equally as bad site.
    I'm going to listen this time to the voice of experience and stick with what I've got 👍

• If you stand any chance of getting good peers its here buddy I dont think youll find a better concentration of actual hobbyists anywhere else ,you too are a genuine peer you came here asked question and took advice got cards and a dish setup ,so 10 points to you for not taking the easy route

:thumb:

• Official Post

As to your original question how to tell if you have a ps as a peer

I thought i would point out that if you use other sites to exchange which condone using payservers you should expect everything you get regards your own server getting hammered

• when your new to it prophet you just dont know whats what but surely there must be peers that dont condone pay servers on well known sites aswell, theres loads of sites for cardsharing its just dropping on the right ones, i was recommended this site by someone, if you know how it works properly like i dont as i,m still learning like alot of people then your going to make mistakes, its sites like this one and people like on this one that can steer you in the right direction, instead of the direction of a ps, which i think %90 of people vist other sites for, but if my server deserves a hammering for it then so be it

• when your new to it prophet you just dont know whats what but surely there must be peers that dont condone pay servers on well known sites aswell, theres loads of sites for cardsharing its just dropping on the right ones, i was recommended this site by someone, if you know how it works properly like i dont as i,m still learning like alot of people then your going to make mistakes, its sites like this one and people like on this one that can steer you in the right direction, instead of the direction of a ps, which i think %90 of people vist other sites for, but if my server deserves a hammering for it then so be it

it doesnt necessarily have to be like that buddy!!
    Eliminate such leeches,PM them to please do the same ..
    some will comply , others won´t so in that case you start afresh with setting up a new dns and only keep/search/find what you want/need.
    As you say , you are new to all this so clean up and catch up ..
    steer clear of any sites with scumbag servers....
    first do some homework and check out whoever you would like to share with..
    This is constructive criticism not a knock at you buddy...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!