freeze every minute then ecm goes to 5

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 643 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all, I have a vu+duo that is directly fed from a share, the shareis from my main box which holds the local card. my peers do not appear to be suffering the freeze.

Main Box
    Oscam-svn9842
    Blackhole Image

Vu+Duo
    Cccam 2,1,3
    OpenVix Image, however I reflashed from openTV and both act the same, any ideas?, Thanks

on ip:8888, live log , on the main box. I see the same vu+ share twice next to each other, but there is only one entry in oscam user. confusing, dont know if that has anything to do with it.

Edited 2 times, last by junger ().

• You must have 2 instances off cccam running on the duo can you see a red 2 next to the user on the main box when you go to the users tab

Thanks Stevejo

So I need to set the oscam app on the main box?, is that right

Regards
    junger

• No if your seeing the box connected twice in users with a red 2 at the name you will need to sort the duo out , make sure your cccam,cfg is correct and there arent 2 duplicate lines , remove cccam from the box , delete it from usr/softcams , reboot the box a few times and then download cccam from the vix feeds again ,and enable it in softcam manager , I have seen this before on my own box where it was clearing 2 different channels and i was only watching one of them and not recording nor streaming , i stopped the user on the server and the requests stopped , i though i was going off my head but after doing what i said above it cleared , i am not using cccam anymore as I had too many issues with it and just run the boxes on oscam only now even as client

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!