BlackHole 2.1.4 XBMC Vu+Duo2 Backup By master G

There are 70 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,632 times. The last Post () by loupy.

• Official Post

I tried to install via meoboot,in flash I have the official Image BH 2.1.4,as I use many Image on USB Stick,but when I try to istall it,cant find it.
    Thanks for help,and aswer.
    Chears
    panorama

This image uses a different bootup sequence and kernel config and for this reason cannot be used in multiboot. Use this image in flash only.

• right got them working finally I got superrepo install then installed addons working a dream now just one not working that's navi x keep getting script error

• im using this back up and cool epg just keeps green screening ive done the last fix on page 1 still the same is there another epg i can use? or a fix/ the xbmc thing is easy i found but i have atv 1 and 2 is there a way to stream my duo 2 to my atv 1 open elec ? that would be cool
    thanks jason

Edited once, last by fatjay: added info ().

• I don't know if it will work with the atv but ive got it working with my mx2 enable live tv in the settings then goto addons disable addons look for vu+ / enigma 2 client configure in general put the ip of the duo then advanced and put the user and password as if your using ftp (root / etc) click ok then enable that's it works perfect so now instead of recievers just got mx2 boxes round the house all work perfect at the same time even got the vu+ in stand by

• Hi, i cant see the attached file , love to give it a try

Thanks

Edited once, last by uscool ().

• Hi Guys has anyone managed to fix this epg problem I have done the fix on page on but an still having the problem

What epg problem???? Have you set up crossepg for your needs? have you setup cooltvguide?
    I have installed this backup and don´t have any problems with any plugins,settings, etc.
    Try changing to default skin and see if it continues to crash.

• You can use the internal HDD if you choose buddy..... but everytime you go into your EPG the HDD has to start up etc. Storing your epg data on a memory stick you will access to it instantly......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Done but still getting green screen when I press the EPG button have set up menu setup epg panel rytecslyuk open tv no all others yes
    path is set to media/usb/epg.dat what am i missing set up crossepg as per instructions sent earlier

- - - Updated - - -

I have formated the USB stick with BH linux is this correct also how do I make it rw

- - - Updated - - -

ftp://root@192.168.0.6/media/usb/crossepg/crossepg.aliases.db
    ftp://root@192.168.0.6/media/usb/crossepg/crossepg.descriptors.db
    ftp://root@192.168.0.6/media/usb/crossepg/crossepg.headers.db
    ftp://root@192.168.0.6/media/usb/crossepg/crossepg.indexes.db
    ftp://root@192.168.0.6/media/usb/crossepg/crossepg.log
    ftp://root@192.168.0.6/media/usb/crossepg/ext.epg.dat
    These are the files on the usb stick

Edited once, last by peter01 ().

• Official Post

FTP keymap.xml file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton and restart enigma2. Now the EPG button will not green screen.

If you want to map the EPG button to cool tv guide do that with multiquick button or in cool tv guide configuration..

Make sure you have the USB mapped to /media/usb via blue button X2 > devices manager..

Bring up the channel list b pressing the up or down button on the remote control > press blue button > select bouquet sly uk sd epg > select any channel > press blue then red button > select rytec uk > press yellow to download the EPG data. If the EPG doesn`t populate change to a different channel in bouquet sly uk sd epg and try again..

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!