What to include in Next release of TSMedia

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,108 times. The last Post () by misk.

• I will look into it and mày get success if movies servers are popular and not complicated

hi mfaraj.....happy new year & thanks again for continuous work with this plugin....

just to keep you informed the xbmc repositories on ts media; after installing the addons they don't run at all......

• mfaraj again youtube downloads dont work , atleast not for me using blackhole image . also if you try to play a youtube video that is one hour or more long tsmedia crashes . it would be great to have these fixed mfaraj , thanks for your time and hard work .

• mfaraj again youtube downloads dont work , atleast not for me using blackhole image . also if you try to play a youtube video that is one hour or more long tsmedia crashes . it would be great to have these fixed mfaraj , thanks for your time and hard work .

i do not have problems with blackhole youtube download
    i think the problem due to improper mount of the harddisk,try to change the download location and see

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• hi mfaraj i can download movies from movie25 for example with no problem , so downloads of movies works fine , the only problem i have with downloads is when using youtube . on some versions of tsmedia i can download youtube fine but only on some , but for the last few versions i again can not download . but i will check what you recommend to be sure however i can check now as tsmedia has a serious problem , can you check the link below please ?. thanks mfaraj

by the way mfaraj can you check my last post on the following thread please ? thanks

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=72502&page=4

• i have tsmedia on solo2 blackhole(last version) and I do not have this problem so difficult to fix
    but some users reported to me the problem fixed by change mounting

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• hi mfaraj as you will know from the other tsmedia thread i have had to revert back to tsmedia version 7.98 . as i said above i can download movies with no problem at all , my mount point for hdd is media/hdd and download location in tsmedia is also media / hdd . as i say i can download movies with no problems , but when i select download for youube and the download box appears it looks like it starts to download but after a second the download box disappears . what other mount point can i try ? .

• using VTI and no problem everything is fine.

just one problem tried to install the new skin from addons installed restarted but nothing changed still old skin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!