DM600 Hardware Service Manual

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Had a faulty LNB and my DM600 blown the LNB power output.
    Do anybody have the service manual or can give me directions what part is blown on the mother board?

• Hi,
    The tuner is swappable, so if you find that it is the tuner that's at fault, you can easily replace it for about £40.

open box power off, remove the old one and change with new, it's all

where to find it ?
    on google : dm600 Add on DVB-S Module

Vu+ Zero & MxQpro 4K

Edited 2 times, last by masterasy ().

• Thanks for the tip. I'm not to sure that it is the tuner. On DM500 normally you will replace a transistor on the motherboad on a similar fault.

• Official Post

On the DM500, the tuner is embedded on the motherboard, hence why you change componenets on the motherboard, for example q72 for signal issues.

Your's is different. One of the reasons why they are pluggable is so that faulty tuners can be replaced instead of the whole motherboard having to be sent off for repairs. Based on the DM800, the only thing that will be supplied will be the voltages. If you cannot find the manual to rule this out, perhaps you can test your tuner in a DM800 as they have the same tuners?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!