S*y Sports 1,2,3,4 not clearing

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,826 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Howdy

Hope ye can help.

Amiko Alien 8900, running Oscam - various versions. S*y Ireland local old white card with S*y sports package.

Everything running fine and opening, up until last Tuesday, Liverpool match cleared fine Monday night, turned on the box Tuesday, S*y Sports 1,2,3,4 not clearing. No fiddling or changing on my end.

Normally I wouldn't bother asking for help and would right it off as a pairing issue, but the bizarre thing is S*y Sports 5 clears fine and so does the sports interactive channels.

Any opinions or suggestions on a simple fix.

Thanks in advance.

• Im inclined to shy away from any thing to do with amiko boxes , do you have all your entitlments , can you clear the same channels from a peer ?, I assume your channel list is up to date and you do have signal on those channels , and your dish hasnt moved in the winds ?

• I'm new enough to Oscam, all previous receivers I used CCCam, I updated all associated files pertaining to Oscam using the generator on here. Brief explanation of entitlements or where I can find them?

Channels and Signals are fine, took a test on a server and S*y 1-4 opened fine.

I'm just wondering is S*y Sports 5 opening because it is fairly new in it's "development" and not classed as a Premium channel yet, similar the interactive channels.

I appreciate you have no love for the Amiko, so thanks for the reply. Reason I got it was my old receiver went belly up and I needed something quick and cheap.

• You will find your entitlements in oscam webinfo on the same line as your reader on the right you will see cardok and how many entitlments you have , you will expect to find 20 if you have just movies and sports , chances are some have expired if they had different dates

• It says I have 5 entitlements all with the date 10th of this month.

In the log comes back with multiple (NO MATCHING READER) errors, when trying to open S*y Sports 1.

• Think it's paired to one of the old Grundig boxes, hasn't been near it in 18-24 months though.

Everything clears except the 4 sports. I don't have the movie package on it.

Beside emulator it says I have 101 entitlements.

• If i was you as its apparent oscam did not do the job, before worrying about updating and checking configs put the card back in the original box once its hooked to the dish and either phone them or use online chat and say you have been away for 2 weeks and have missing channels and once its all working give it 5 mins and bang it back in the server then sort the updating issue with oscam

• If i was you as its apparent oscam did not do the job, before worrying about updating and checking configs put the card back in the original box once its hooked to the dish and either phone them or use online chat and say you have been away for 2 weeks and have missing channels and once its all working give it 5 mins and bang it back in the server then sort the updating issue with oscam

That will update his card and will not work in dreambox any more

• That will update his card and will not work in dreambox any more

Where do you get this information that sly will update a card in an sd box this is total rubbish ,there is no special pairing going on this has been cause by people getting a new white card and thinking that this is going pair are trying to activate cards in oscam and it cant be initialized properly and get entitlements only aka the sd pairing scare ,the sd boxes still have no software updates , im still to talk to someone that has updated or activated a card in an sd box that doesnt work in oscam

Hi All,

I have been running an SD white card that worked fine til yesterday. Now below listed Channels not clearing:
    S*y Sports 1,2,3, & 4
    S*y movies Action, Select, Drama, Disney, Family, Comedy, Horror
    don't clear. Before I put the card back into the original box and call them, just need to know if anyone has the same issue at the moment. My server is Oscam-cccam.
    I tried and put the card in their original box and got a message "Contact the broadcaster to upgrade to HB....".
    Usually there is phone number left to call but nothing.

Any advice?

Thank you in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All,

Am after calling them and told the box was turned off while away on holiday. within 2 mns, all back to normal

Thanks,

Edited once, last by fulgas ().

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!