webstream>int_sports error while trying links on HasBahCa IPTV Player

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 730 times. The last Post () by HasBahCa.

• hi hasbahca i am using the english version of your plugin , version 49.00.01.00 . in he last few days if i open a list for example int_sports all i ge is

webstream>int_sports

no items to display press ok to refresh

this happens with most lists , but i can select hasbahca full list and the lists work . can this be fixed ? i mean can i update the plugin ? can i update from the plugin to a new version or is there a new english version i can download ? . thanks

also some channels have english audio option available but i am unable to select english audio , if i try to select english audio the channel stops and starts again . some other channels buffer a bit and and start and play ok for a short time , and then they buffer again making it hard to view , is there any methods in the plugin i can try to fix or improve these problems ?.

lastly hasbahca can i play my own channel lists using your iptv player ? , i mean for example can i add an m3u file or similar to my box and view the channels in it using your iptv player ? . hasbahca thank you for your hard work and your excellent iptv plugin , i really like the plugin thank you .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!