VU+ Duo encrypted channel issue

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 547 times. The last Post () by ouassou.

• Hi all,
    Hope someone here can help. So I have been running a drembox 500 using a cline with no issue. So i decided to upgrade to a VU+ Duo HD twin tuner box :-) . It has Blackhole 2.1.3 Build 2014-11-13-master installed. All sweet, tuned all channels as expected. I then installed CCCam 2.1.3 and entered my cline CCcam.cfg file as required. This works but what happens now is that every 20 secs or so the picture freezes for about 20-30 secs and then starts playing again. I hooked up my old dreambox again and it works seemlessly without any freezing. I have since tried CCCam version 2.2.1 and 2.3.0 but issue remains. Is anyone running this version of BH and using a cline and not having issues? Does anyone know which version of CCCam i should be running to make this work ? Any hints or tips would be great otherwise i have just wasted £255 !!

A

• If you know the peer of the line then ask him to change it for another just to eliminate the possibilty of the line being the problem.
    Another possibility is your internet connections..
    On the DM you were notrequesting HD channels.. ¿ could this be the problem?
    On BH 2.1.3 I was using CCcam 2.1.3 without any problems

• Thanks for the reply cazuela. Okay I have another cline that i have tried and i get the same issue. My broadband is fibre broadband with pretty good upload/download speeds so im ruling that out. So as you point out only difference is the HD channels now being picked up but not sure why that would cause the freezing !!

• Their channel list includes HD channels but I will put a query to them to ask if they are seeing disconnects from their server logs from my box.
    If you or anyone else has any other ideas to help that would be great, thanks for your time, appreciated.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!