card sharing on pc

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 993 times. The last Post () by billybob69.

• You get help here just not spoon feeding for common sense questions ,with questions like having a dreambox server and will i need to put my clines and flines in a new pc server ,dont think clines and flines are fitted with autodetect new server function

• this is a satellite tv forum mainly aimed at users with satellite receivers attached to TV sets <

However if you want to use a PC look at a DVB s card ! Then you can use PC for everything !

Do you have a dish already ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Blue, do you mean you want to watch TV on your PC or you wish to set up a server on your PC to feed your satellite receivers?

Good luck to you getting any help on this forum.

Tacapall, you seem to forget that people who participate on this forum do so for no recompense , just because you have been asked to read up first doesn't mean that no help is forth coming.

If you expect to be spoon fed everything then i'm afraid your using the wrong forum. Your more than welcome to try other forums if you are not happy with the help you get here.

If your not happy and wish to no longer participate please let me know and i will remove your account if thats what you wish.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• hello i want to subscription and want to watch channels on my pc looks very hard to do tho lol

As the saying goes; if it was easy, everyone would be doing it!
    You'll need a satellite dish feed, a DVB-S card installed in your PC, software to actually watch the TV programmes (such as DVB Viewer) and then another piece of software to decode the clines (such as acamd).
    As others have said, do a search on this forum, all the information is here.

bb69

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!