Idiots guide required for cloud ibox

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 585 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hiya
    i am having some issues and i am looking for a dummies guide on how to install stuff onto it, epg etc etc. I am quite technical but i am a complete novice with Linux boxes.
    does anyone know of a not to technical thread of getting a box working, please?
    I have tried various flashes via usb but i am now going to dig out an rs232 cable, i have no idea at what i am doing, lol.

:thumb:

regards

Fairbie

• Its best flashed by USB
    & adding various software depends on the image you using
    Vix/PLi etc have an added download panel

VIX don't produce images for these illegal , counterfeit receivers, any ViX image found for them is a image patched for other hardware and as such has no support eye.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• when i received the unit to trial for a customer who wanted me to install it i did wonder, it looked cheap and a bit tacky, it did come with an epg but it did a new channel search on its own, and now nada, nothing, nowt!

i am a sat installer, not an engineer, but i have comms experience, this stuff is all new to me!

- - - Updated - - -

It cam with PLI, but now nothing will flash to it, bizarre!

• I understand this box to be a vu+ clone so I have to remind you of our site rule:
    Due to our current sponsorship terms and conditions we don`t offer support for Cloned Vu+ receivers.
    Sorry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!