Card Sharing

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 447 times. The last Post () by bigdes.

• Hi guys just looking to know could anyone tell me if I upgrade to the HD channels would I still be able to share the card and would the SD channels still work? The card is working perfect at the minute.

• Pointless upgrading to hd as they cant be decoded in an enigma2 box any longer ¬
    There are many foreign HD channels still available though Des.

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Yeah Rik I know the HD channels doesn't for the other card as it's in the original receiver. Just didn't them on a lose the SD channels. I know there are a lot of foreign HD channels I just need to get the motorised dish put up.

• so if you have another card in original box its completely separate and will not effect anything on your share card !

:cool:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!