CSP-Beta

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,200 times. The last Post () by Miecz.

• Well a lot of time has passed by since anything was done on csp, i have had lots of requests on features to add into csp or make for csp, as alot of features seem to be inside "private" build csp's that are sold etc.

I have been working past 3 weeks on and off on this csp and have had it working great so now the time is to share it too all, i ask for NO funds, all i ask is you click the thanks button and reply to this thread of any issues or ideas.

Whats added.

Swap for 0963
    Remote Cache Block (instructions in ALREADY generated proxy.xml
    MySql Manager (i have never used it) Members here please report if working or not
    Stripped Down to run more efficiently on smaller/LARGER servers

I have uploaded the complete csp, all you need to do is FTP to your DIR and "chmod 755 cardproxy.sh" then start CSP

Now, what i have done is protected the csp to stop other's using for there csp to "sell"

REMEMBER
    able2 does this for free

Future additions
    Cccam to be added (hopefully)

• after upgrade to csp beta i rebooted ubuntu and clear all browser cookies but still swap option not showing at status.

in csp at flags FR@ showing whats @ means is that1 for swap ecm?
    some time green circle shows at end of channels name whats that for?

so far working fine here will update u further later

• after upgrade to csp beta i rebooted ubuntu and clear all browser cookies but still swap option not showing at status.

in csp at flags FR@ showing whats @ means is that1 for swap ecm?
    some time green circle shows at end of channels name whats that for?

so far working fine here will update u further later

Thats My fault swapped ecms i have missed out from status page, ill re add and post another version, but if your seeing @ this means its swapping fine, the swapped ecms on status page is just a cosmetic addition and it dont impact on how csp swaps ecms in anyway

• one more thing i notice some time ecm time shows over 1100 but channel not freez example

1053 F CCcam *** Movies Premier +1 that channel was not freezing
    865 F CCcam *** Sports 1 that channel was not freezing

while earlier when time over 700 gives glitch. thanks again for beta version

• CAN a admin/mod add this to 1st post cant edit and replace uploaded file

This one adds swapped ecms in status page.

Updating 1st post will always keep everything upto date

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Guys another EDIT swapped ecm showed as NaN beta 3 fixes this :)

and min please add this to 1st post, i may get there in the end and start to add Ccam to csp at some point after ironing these bugs out 1st

- - - Updated - - -

To add sids to block from cache in CSP goto

cache tab (click it)
    then tick the box to expand the sids in cache
    then click were its says SIDS in red this changes from sids to decimal, decimal is what we want
    then at the top of csp un tick polling

then press ctrl and f ----- if you have a channels list installed
    and search for channel name

you will see for eg

*** Sports 1 4214
    *** Sports 1 4216
    *** Sports 1 4221
    *** Sports 1 4611
    *** Sports 1 4914‏

above is the decimal so in your config

<block-sids>4214 4216 4221 4611 4914</block-sids>

and save config

The events page will print out whats been added to blocked sids and is active

then try and search for the above blocked channels in cache like above and you will see they have gone :)

To not block any channels add 0000 instead or you could do this

<!-- <block-sids>4214 4216 4221 4611 4914</block-sids> --> // comments out isnt used
    <block-sids>0000</block-sids> // is in use but just blocks owt with 0000

- - - Updated - - -

Newer file added please replace admin thanks

last one now for a while

:)

• swap Ecm shows now in status
    swap shows now @ in session
    sids blocked option working

csp run smooth now thanks able2

- - - Updated - - -

beta csp works fine but it drop cluster cache after 5 to 6 hours some (11) cluster cache peers were added during test.

csp r251 never drop cluster cache with me.

Edited once, last by pari ().

• it does say in the read me that cache WILL fail at some point, what system you have csp running on? iv had mine up for 3 days now with cache coming in to it and there all working fine no dropped clusters

• i tested on ubuntu 12.04 64bit & 14.04 64bit
    on same proxy.xml its never drop on csp r251.

i would like to use your csp beta because on that i can block cluster cache sids which give freez some time but cluster cache drop problem need to restart after every few hours.

Edited once, last by pari ().

• we have as below all working fine.

from CSP-OSCAM below
    OSCAM----cccam-csp1 online 125.145.671.987 cccam (CSP--CCCAM) 1,2,3

<cccam-connector name="cccam-test" profile="0963-***UK" enabled="true"> <!-- added in cws-connectors -->
    <host>DNS-IP</host>
    <port>12300</port>
    <user>cccam-csp</user>
    <password>test</password>
    </cccam-connector>

Accepting cccam connections is below

<cccam listen-port="12345"> <!-- Added profiles -->
    <node-id>1a 2b 33 4d 5e 6f 77 88</node-id>
    <build>2892</build>
    <version>2.0.11</version>
    <reshare>0</reshare>
    <distance>0</distance>
    <debug>debug</debug>
    </cccam>

• SUPER WORK ABLE2....having it working but i cant seem to get remote cache up or MySql Manager....doesnt even come up on top of screen...alongside config..
    have rebooted...cleared browser...any ideas....mucjh appreaciated
    #

iv never used the manager, but on multics i added it and members posted back its working as it should do/be

• Some accusations regarding a "Back Door" in your csp buddy !

SOURCE: http://www.streamboard.tv/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=42968

• if people read multics it was "my user password" to remote into my csp instead of building it time and again, in an evviroment in eclipse, this is why i posted open src due to my mistake, but again how am i supposd to know the ip of csp and the port, seriously, the iddiot who posted it was an open src code, so it wasnt even hidden, just left there, currently removed in later release .

so reporting it ALL over hasnt done any favours but all versions efected deleted anyways.

• Code
    - Message: Unable to setup block-sids: Required value missing: block-sids

im getting this error when i try to start CSP, how can i fix it?
    ok thats fixed, now the issue is, my oscam client cannot connect to csp, i set up everything exactly the same as newcamd, but for oscam, but it doesnt work, and it worked with newcamd

Edited 2 times, last by Miecz ().

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!