best amiko usb stick

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,134 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hello

Please help to choose best usb stick for amiko to updates and installing some plugins i bought already sandisk & 1 silicon power stick and amiko dont recornize those sticks,,,formated in fat32... what im doing wrong
    Thank you :)

• oki tnx i buy it tommorow and try,in some other forums i read that for amiko the best are kingston usb sticks,they all work fine,but i wanted aprovment thank you for replay cheers

• Kingston Data Traveler they are metal cased - cheap, durable, reliable... Happy Days.

The only issue is they are very small in size, so easy msiplaced lol :) Which is why I have had several and then found them again.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I concur with Banny and Codar, i always use Kingston Data traveller usb sticks and i have had no issues when flashing the box.

Nano

• Never had one single issue flashing mine from a USB stick directly from power on. The only time mine has seen Spark was when it was first switched on from new and that was just to make sure it worked before i flashed E2 on to it. I reckon i have flashed it about 30 to 40 times now with no hassle at all.

Nothing wrong at all with doing it your way Championc, but to me it just seems too much faffing about when it can be done straight from the USB stick. I think the best offer of advice i can give is try it both ways and see what works best for you.

As long a a good quality USB stick is used it should work either way.

Nano

• I go straight from power on useing kingston datatraveler 4gb g3 but have used others and work. only trouble i had in the past was the way i was putting files into folder. so all i do now is make new engima2 folder on desktop but the 2 files in and onto usb stick never had a usb stick fail.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!