VU+ Duo 2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 856 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello there. Im was going to buy the VU+ Duo 2 box after selling my Amico Alien 2+ box this week. Do i need a sly viewing card to get sly channels on, Or can i insert a Cccam file to get slyuk. Thanks.

• to view any UK/Ire ppv channels you need either a subscription card or a friend who is willing to share with you as long as you have a subscription card for another platform that they might be interested in..
    You will need to use oscam or the like for uk ,although saying that,,the cards are now changing and so far it´s impossible to share with..
    Read up some more about it before you commit yourself..

• I see. So what your saying is, i need a sly viewing card as well as a oscam or cccam file. ?

- - - Updated - - -

I have a sly viewing card but when i plug it in to my ***+ hd box it says update your viewing card. This card is no good then. I no im a noob. It was simple on the amico alien2+ box no card needed just oscam file that was it. Thanks.

It was simple on the amico alien2+ box no card needed just oscam file that was it.

No buddy,, it wasn´t that simple... in oscam or any other emulator you need to either put your local card configuration or a line from another server...
    It will be the same in any e2 box..
    oscam, like CCcam etc, is only an emulator to be able to read the card..

I have a sly viewing card but when i plug it in to my ***+ hd box it says update your viewing card

Have you read up about the older cards being paired to a box ? and also take a look at the threads about the new red card...
    use the searchbar top right to find you all the mentioned threads..

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!