Debian server using oscam, local showing as hop3

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 340 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi all

I,ve not been giving much attention to my satellite equipment recently but to stop me going rusty I decided to play about with my pc debian server,

The problem I have is that i've made a few changes and now my local is showing as hop3 to my vu+duo2 that I use in my kitchen using cccam 2.2.1

[global]
    logfile = /var/log/oscam.log
    nice = -1
    maxlogsize = 200
    waitforcards = 0
    preferlocalcards = 1
    lb_mode = 1
    lb_save = 300
    lb_nbest_readers = 2
    lb_stat_cleanup = 100
    lb_savepath = /usr/local/etc/stats

[cccam]
    port = xxxxxx
    nodeid = xxxxxxxxxxxx
    version = 2.1.3
    reshare = 2
    reshare_mode = 1
    minimizecards = 2

everything is working fine apart from the hops not being correct and I dont want to do anything else incase I make things worse.

• Hi

Its definitely coming from my pc server as the ecm times are very low and I dont have any other lines in my vu.

I,ve just updated my vu to the latest blackhole 2.1.4 image unless that’s causing the problem.

• it shows this in the pc log when the VU is viewing a channel found (176 ms) by pcsc (L/1/4/4)

I'm sure I had this problem before and it was something to do with oscam settings but I cannot remember.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!