vu+ solo2 tuner configuration with single motorised dish

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 898 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hello all,
    I have a vu+ and a motorized dish with a duo lnb. one output of the lnb goes to the motor and then to the stb. until then no problem.
    now I would like to connect the second output of the lnb to the stb but how to set it up so that it is automatically configured to whatever satellite the dish is pointing at.
    the purpose I am looking is whenI am recording on a channel I can pick another channel in the same satellite of course and watch...right now i have connected the tuner a as loopthrough to tuner b and that only allows to see a few channels while recording...perhaps those on the same transponder or with the same polarity.

thanks
    Dxxx

• you should have 1 cable from tuner A to the motor then LNB _
    Second cable should go directly to LNB .

Configure tuner A with disec for motor and tuner b as 2and feed :47_002:.

You have 2 cables from box to dish ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!