mag255 free streaming guide

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,465 times. The last Post () by cantres123.

• Hello.

Is it me or there is a "how to", "free streaming services for sat channels" guide to mag250/255 for those who will just buy a mag255.
    I find "IPTV & Streaming Tutorials, HowTo & Guides", but can not find a guide that applies to mag250/255. I can not find the Swedish channel list either. any help?

• Hello.

Is it me or there is a "how to", "free streaming services for sat channels" guide to mag250/255 for those who will just buy a mag255.
    I find "IPTV & Streaming Tutorials, HowTo & Guides", but can not find a guide that applies to mag250/255. I can not find the Swedish channel list either. any help?

Mags were initially for iptv premium server clients..
    although anyone who is interested enough have managed to add their own personal lists.
    IPTV is basically the same for all streaming content just the format changes (http, rtmp,etc)
    Personally I would steer clear of any mag and go for an android box..check out the new wetek on the market..

• I have the Mag250. Using it for access to an iptv service provider. But that service runs in one of the Portals. The stb's built-in Inner Portal has the IPTV Channels app. It will let you load a playlist or enter a URL or pull a list down from an iptv provider. I downloaded a playlist file, put it on a usb stick and plugged the usb into the stb. From there, the playlist loaded and I surfed the channels to see which were working. From there I marked the ones I wanted to keep as favorites.
    The Mag250 has a HUGE online help/tutorial built in, too. I'm very happy with this stb.
    But forums just like this are the best place to get help.
    Good luck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!