Nuovo gigablue HD 800 UE Plus

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,344 times. The last Post () by crixx76.

• Hi everybody, i'm new here so i have to ask you to be patient with me, but i learn very fast :)
    I just bought a Gigablue receiver and i need help to configurate it for cccam.
    thanks for your help

• Do i have to flash the receiver first?
    Is there a step by step guide from the unboxing to the final use?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone can help me, please? i don't know how to begin with it, my receiver is still in the box.

Edited once, last by crixx76 ().

• i managed to configure the wi-fi for my gigablue, now i have to install "linuxsat addons". How do i put the .ipk file in /temp? it doesn't work from the USB stick. I downloaded filezilla but i don't understand how to find the receiver as a server. do i need a cable from the pc to giga or is it another way?
    the receiver runs OpenMips 4.2
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited 7 times, last by crixx76 ().

• Look at the information on the network on your box and get the ip address , then with filezilla use the ip as host , then user is root and if no password set leave it blank then connect ,on the right find and open the temp folder then drag and drop the ipk in there , then install it thru the remote control on the box method wil , if its vix go into the vix menu and install local extension

• Filezilla or any ftp program will connect to your receiver through your wireless lan.
    Enter in your gigablue's ip address (192.168.x.x) into the login details on filezilla, along with your username (normally root) and password (password depends on image, most are dreambox, some don't have any)
    Then , just open your receivers temp folder on filezilla's interface and drag the linuxsat addons ipk into it.
    It should now be copied on your receiver, ready to install.
    Go into your receiver menu (using your remote) and look for the heading "manually install ipk packages / local extension" or something similar (try addons menu).
    Select on the linuxsat addons ipk and job done.
    The addons panel should show up in your plugins menu now (after reboot)

Oops, stevejo got there first.

• i managed to configure the wi-fi for my gigablue, now i have to install "linuxsat addons". How do i put the .ipk file in /temp? it doesn't work from the USB stick. I downloaded filezilla but i don't understand how to find the receiver as a server. do i need a cable from the pc to giga or is it another way?
    the receiver runs OpenMips 4.2
    Thanks in advance for your help.

• Follow codar´s post :

Enter in your gigablue's ip address (192.168.x.x) into the login details on filezilla, along with your username (normally root) and password (password depends on image, most are dreambox, some don't have any)

• i tried but it doesn't work, it has to be some wrong setting. i have dhcp enabled and i didn't touch the router configuration. any idea? thank you

• Never used openmips before, Is it the stock image?
    I'd recommend you try openvix, it can be found here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/view.php?pg=openvix
    And how to flash your receiver along with various other tutorials can be found here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/forumdisplay.php?f=326

Also, vix has some cams on their feeds now, cccam may be there (as far as i'm aware, open to correction)

From Zeus build 020 onwards ( online now ), to remove compatibility issues softcams will be built for the image and included in the feeds once more, a few are there now and more will follow.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• i tried but it doesn't work, it has to be some wrong setting. i have dhcp enabled and i didn't touch the router configuration. any idea? thank you

if you have DHCP on then you need to find the IP from within the settings off the box itself..
    You could also manually assign a fixed IP so that it never changes on you and use DHCP on your router..

• I tried and tried again and now i'm able to comunicate to my rec. using filezilla (it was the password, "gigablue" instead of "dreambox"). thank you anyway
    Next step - another problem: linuxsat addons don't have cams for OpenMips4.2 :(. I tried to install some of those i found there but i don't see any cam in softcam menu (i also tried to install cam4me-feed-configs_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk but it doesn't work neither from the /tmp nor from the USB stick).
    Any ideas about a way for installing softcam and cccam on my dec?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!