GigaBlue HD Quad + Manual

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,049 times. The last Post () by mjr.piles.

• I am suprised that the only manual appears to be in German.
    I thought this was an oversite, I sent a message to WoS and asked if the englisg Manual was missing, as yet they have not replied.
    However, it appears from what I have read, their is no such thing as an Englisg version.

Come on are you kidding, have you seen the options on this think, can you imagine this being your first box and when you get it what happens, ouch.

Yes I know we can ask questions here, however we are at the mercy of anyone know the box set up that has the time and can be bothered to reply

• Manuals for E2 boxes on the whole are fairly poor and always have been but thats simply because nothing is concrete with these boxes depending on the image you are using at the time. have a look at the ViX manual on www.openvix.co.uk it is one of if not the most comprehensive manual your going to find, it's tailored to ViX users obviously but it will still help you find your way around things.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!