Includes astra 19ºE and hotbird 13ºE MultiCS r81 04-01-2015

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,406 times. The last Post () by ma9266.

• Would you care to share with us exactly what these files are for mate. looks like files for a VPS setup.

• <?php //0046a

if(!extension_loaded('ionCube Loader')){$__oc=strtolower(substr(php_uname(),0,3));$__ln='ioncube_loader_'.$__oc.'_'.substr(phpversion(),0,3).(($__oc=='win')?'.dll':'.so');if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}$__ln='/ioncube/'.$__ln;$__oid=$__id=realpath(ini_get('extension_dir'));$__here=dirname(__FILE__);if(strlen($__id)>1&&$__id[1]==':'){$__id=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__id,2));$__here=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__here,2));}$__rd=str_repeat('/..',substr_count($__id,'/')).$__here.'/';$__i=strlen($__rd);while($__i--){if($__rd[$__i]=='/'){$__lp=substr($__rd,0,$__i).$__ln;if(file_exists($__oid.$__lp)){$__ln=$__lp;break;}}}if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}}else{die('The file '.__FILE__." is corrupted.\n");}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}echo('Site error: the file <b>'.__FILE__.'</b> requires the ionCube PHP Loader '.basename($__ln).' to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the <a href="http://www.ioncube.com/lw/">ionCube Loader Wizard</a> to assist with installation.');exit(199);

?>

HR+cPnRBOtL2B5Xx3tBsLczISjz1ekrFbxRiFyO8N+5SVWcXNg3/RVrKW2OrKyhQ0mkUx6Xm0Yt3

z3+uFbvZuWyYqdjDX1YOyh+Qc/6jzTcIMlIhBMKCg5+LR5l46CigEBFMXo5qC697KCe/RdXnsjRn

eRZfAjC2Hsxie0aexwTjgZkKQqmgoecRM/3wPAYs2jxSYBdz1/RsFPqer1sIBPBF9jcwi7mlYaCm

meqjUhHmTcdj/FDz/g2mKGI8hRMniDIZpooRQdO80H0rXwDc/xV1MDBJ7m0KTHVqQ/9QL8J4I4Te

PKKGL/wSlQK2CADUa+oQrnER9Z34rFyBEsxXZ6IQP90llPFP09hdu2YMV8XxLeZGhmstZ69fs6AI

Bq1Sjoe8/Z1bGIBXZae2ze/7WHnKkhfXAKmC

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!