Xpeed lx1 - openATV + cccam?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,366 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hey,

So I have installed openATV + cccam on my box GI xpeed lx1... and I have inserted the keys
    and I see that the box get's connected with the servers...

But when I open any channel I get black screen.. however i see channel info (EPG)

but in box logs (via ftp) I can see these errors:
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: ======================================================================
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: starting CCcam 2.1.1 compiled on May 2 2009@20:00:30
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: ======================================================================
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: online using nodeId a2103b8c9f186c6
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: readKeyfile: cannot open /var/keys/SoftCam.Key or not found
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: readKeyfile: cannot open /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key or not found
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: static cw not found or bad
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: readProviderfile: cannot open /var/etc/CCcam.providers or not found
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: readChannelList: cannot open /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo or not found
    Jan 22 18:21:17 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: server started on port 12000
    Jan 22 18:21:22 xpeedlx daemon.debug CCcam: EMM: not interested in 0B00:000000

Then I installed newer ccam.. but still the error log is the same..

And suggestions? ideas?

I'm a noob so anything could happen :D

• Your CCcam config file should be placed in usr/keys when using the open atv image...... have you placed it in the etc folder by any chance????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• No, it's placed in user/key... after few times installing/re-installing I have managed to get no errors in messages log.
    I'n Cccam info I see that I'm connected to all CLINKs (all green and showing 70+ cards)... but when I select any channel I get
    black screen... I have TRIED CLINKs from different providers (3-4)...

So the current problem is.. black screen but cccam is running and saying everything is ok with the servers...

Any suggestions? :)

• Try installing cccam 2.3.0:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5686&d=1328273159
    Or install it by using the linuxsat addons panel:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15606&d=1367764217

connected to all CLINKs (all green and showing 70+ cards)... but when I select any channel I get
    black screen... I have TRIED CLINKs from different providers (3-4)

By "CLINKs" , i presume you mean c-lines?
    Do you know these

different providers

• Hey,

Fixed... the problem was in LNB on the dish.. i replaced it with new one.. and now it's working correctly (I noticed that SNR on box was awful -30%) ..now it's
    75%

But now I have a new problem :) I see the channels but when I select some channel it takes 30-45 seconds to unlock it...

I have currently 2 cline providers (total of 8 clines)... all green and it's saying it's connected to the server.

Why is unlocking so slow? :/

• Little update :)
    Yesterday I purchased new dish (90cm) - old one was 70cm .. and person in the store told me that is impossible to fetch
    Eutelsat 16E with 70cm dish... :/ I will test that theory today...

Also some extra questions:
    How can I know my providers? Do I ask the clink owner for it or?
    Can I download channel list for my box or do I need to do a blind scan then create the list by hand?

Thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I'm paying for the access to the servers, currently I have their test lines (8 clines)

• Hey,

So I have downloaded channel lists.. for eutelsat 16e ...
    I have added clinks and I see that my box is connected (green) with them...

But when I select ANY PAID channel from list I get just the black screen.. I see that signal (SNR) is about 77-85% ..

Why am I get black screens and no errors? :(

Current image: openATV 4.2 + CCcam 2.3.0 .. do I need anything else installed?

Yes I'm paying for the access to the servers, currently I have their test lines (8 clines)

Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.
    Rules:

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.
    thread closed

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!