motorised dish problem storing sats

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 935 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Back again LOL, i have a 1mtr dish with dragonsat ds-3000 motor and vu+ duo2 stb with openvix apollo 126 installed. using usals which i can't seem to get on with i go to say astra 28.2 and i get nothing but if i step to the east eventually i get it and try to save it at say index 44 (already 26 presets) and store (green button) it doesn't save it and then moves to were ever it feels like when i exit, i have an old opticum xts703 box and when i set that up on the dish it goes straight to astra 28.2 or hotbird or astra 19.2 as it should do!, also using usals!!. I have tried other images blackhole, vti etc and they all do exactly the same thing ie won't STORE. Does anyone have an idiots guide please or know were i'm going wrong? thank you..

• hello pal i,m not really in the know as i,m new myself but when i did mine i had sort of the same prob, when going to 28e from another sat it would just pass the 28e sat, i thought i had set usals right but what id not done was set the sats in tuner config, i had 1 west set but not the rest so i would get 1w but it was just out of sync for the rest, in reception in the tuner config menu i set all the sats in advanced mode to the same for all sats, this cured it for me

• Back again LOL, i have a 1mtr dish with dragonsat ds-3000 motor and vu+ duo2 stb with openvix apollo 126 installed. using usals which i can't seem to get on with i go to say astra 28.2 and i get nothing but if i step to the east eventually i get it and try to save it at say index 44 (already 26 presets) and store (green button) it doesn't save it and then moves to were ever it feels like when i exit, i have an old opticum xts703 box and when i set that up on the dish it goes straight to astra 28.2 or hotbird or astra 19.2 as it should do!, also using usals!!. I have tried other images blackhole, vti etc and they all do exactly the same thing ie won't STORE. Does anyone have an idiots guide please or know were i'm going wrong? thank you..

copy your longitude / Latitude stats from the working usuals box to the VU box ? ¬ Sounds like your close to me _ Caz is talking sense :cazsmoke:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Hi, got advice from another site, although my latitude & longitude were correct, i altered my longitude from 2.172 to 1.172 and hey presto off it went to every satalitte i wanted, thought i would share this incase anyone else has this problem. ok thanks all....

• Hi, got advice from another site, although my latitude & longitude were correct, i altered my longitude from 2.172 to 1.172 and hey presto off it went to every satalitte i wanted, thought i would share this incase anyone else has this problem. ok thanks all....

Thanks for the update bud ,,but that equation doesn´t make sense,,,
    even to differ true north from magnetic north is 2.xxxº off,,
    so would love to know how did they come to that conclusion..

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!