amiko box stuck in stand by

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,305 times. The last Post () by elliskenny100.

• Hi All

Im running champions open ATV 4.2 on an amiko alien triple plus which is great only one issue. the box when not used for a while wont come out of standby. is this the way the HDD is set up to go to standby. if I turn standby off the box seems ok but the HDD remains on all the time.

• Hi All

Im running champions open ATV 4.2 on an amiko alien triple plus which is great only one issue. the box when not used for a while wont come out of standby. is this the way the HDD is set up to go to standby. if I turn standby off the box seems ok but the HDD remains on all the time.

hi rescue image u will need

• Have you turned off the box from the back switch, wait a few seconds and then turn it back on,it should boot up okay to enigma2. If it doesn't,turn off again and hold okay button in and turn on from back till you see FORC on display,then press 'UP' button and it should boot back to Spark. I have openatv 4.2 and have found some images do not turn off Hdd on standby. I have Champc on my box at present and I just press stanby, then turn off from back {I have a switch that turns off so do not to reach in behind the box all the time} .I never had a problem rebooting box . Hope this helps..

• no it will not boot. i think its a HDD standby issue.

if the box sits for a while say overnight and used next night when im home the box shows the time and date but if you go to press red to turn on nothing happens. a full reboot from the switch at the back is the only thing to bring the box back. Im wondering if its a HDD timer issue. I changed the setting to sleep the hDD after 10 mins. maybe this is the issue

• Hi,I just checked mine and my HDD is 'No Standby' and when I turn off in standby, I notice my HDD goes off after a few minutes. I also notice that the date scrolls every so often,so maybe on long standby it could freeze if left overnight which may cause the box to lockup. Try different time settings in the 'storage device' and see if that helps!

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!