Addon Error

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,991 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello,

I am very new to this, and we have had our Cloud Ibox 2Plus for a couple of months, and since updating it to tsmedia 7.99 we keep getting addon error message.

I asked the guy who sold me the box and he said 'google it'

Please can someone advise what i need to do? In extremely simple terms as I dont understand it much!

thanks in advance

• I have read a few of the comments etc but I dont understand them. Thats why i created a separate thread hoping someone could help me in simple terms.

Im sorry for duplicating things and asking people to repeat things

- - - Updated - - -

"Error:addon error,no returned data, check details with Info button"

this is the error message

• im not sure what we were upgrading from as its the first time ive ever done it. I am trying a reinstall now. thank you

- - - Updated - - -

im still getting the same error message :-(

- - - Updated - - -

This also comes up:

*****How to:add proxy link *****
    **first method**
    1-import sys, syspath from settings (green button) open settings and select domainfromfile-true save and exit
    2-open etc/TSmedia/proxy_links files and add this line exactly
    movie25$proxy1$http://www.movie25.com/
    replace http://www.movie25.com with youor proxy link
    save and exit
    open TSmedia/movies/movie25

**second method**
    1-from addon screen open settings (green button) and for domain change default website to your proxy
    2-save and exit
    check info button to see proxy taken by the plugin

Im struggling to find the menu it is referring to, but I have no idea whay 'your proxy' means either

• this is an example foR Icefilms
    open Tsmedia-then click on icefilms & you will get this screen iv added
    you click on the Green button as this screen appears to go into settings
    in there you can edit your proxy

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Official Post

"Error:addon error,no returned data, check details with Info button"

Which addon were you trying when you received this error ? Its likely the addon has been blocked by your internet service provider, that`s why it won`t load any data.. This is the reason you need to use a proxy that will redirect you to the addons website, bypassing any restrictions..

Working Proxy List For Streaming Sites Blocked In UK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!