Channels in wrong order

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,163 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi guys I have a small problem, autobouqets seem to be putting my channels in what ever order it feels like lol, it normally has sly sports 1,2,3 and so on but when I select the sport bouquet they are all over the place the same With the movies and docs the lot any ideas why?

Thanks in advance guys

• I am unable to upload shots due to me using my phone, has anybody got any ideas? I have a funny feeling it's how it's been set up, it's weird because bbc itv and all that is spot on it's just everything else!

• I have sussed it! It was in the menu, it was set to HD instead of SD when I switched it and did a rescan it was all sorted, on another note, does the picon feature work? I am still loaded up reguatsing the picons so I was wondering if it did work?

• Imam using rats picons at the minute that's why I haven't really seen anything regiarding the AB versions, I was curious, just didn't want to get rid of my rats picons to find out the AB version didn't work

- - - Updated - - -

What did you mean reguarding it won't read through symlinked you lost me at that bit lol

• Official Post

If you were using Ocram's set, they have symlinks in them, so they have to be made solid files first. This does not apply to you.

You dont need to get rid of your existing picons, AB 28.2 will rename them at initial stage and then maintain them so you do not have to worry about updating the service references. They must be correct/complete at time of running the plugin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!