motor only moving east

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 805 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• everything was working fine when suddenly my dish stopped moving. I've found that if I go back to (0) the dish will move East 13.0 then 19.2 then 28.2 them 39.0 but then it won't move back west unless I go into menu and back to (0). I've tried reflashing my box and disconnecting the coax as per the motors instructions but to no avail. Can't understand it as all was ok, can't get 1 west thor either, any ideas please, thanks. vu+ duo2 with dragonsat ds-3000 motor.

• Have you got another box to connect the motor to??
    to eliminate that its the motor on its way out or needs memory resetting??
    Have you changed a different channel settings list? added/deleted a autobouquets ,etc??

• Yes I tried another box, opticum xs703p with same problem, its a new motor and works fine if I go back to (0), also reset the motor by disconnecting the coax and powering off the box as per motor instructions, and not changed channel list. I just did a system backup and it asn't worked right since!

• resetting at 0º with dish at 0º always..
    have you checked the tuner configs??
    Its a strange one alright..
    which image are you using?
    I would contact and send the motor back to the seller asap...
    What size dish?? it might not take the strain/weight of the dish anymore..

• Hi again, your right, idiot here had set the west movement limit to ZERO, how stupid am i !!!!, thank you all for your excellent help. Ill try not to touch anymore buttons LOL......

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!