Frodo keeps crashing

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 519 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi

i'm running a mac version 10.10.1 Yosemite, i am total newbie to streaming, and having all sorts of problems, i've been trawling the net over the last few weeks and can't find a thing that relates to this problem.

first and because frodo allows live tv streaming i chose this, but the problem is once it's set up upon reopening it crashes every time, i never even get a chance to select anything.

so i tried kodi 14.0 this launches ok but does not allow the option of live tv.

anybody have any ideas on the two subjects or know of a workaround.

regards: canthackit

• when you write "live tv streaming" are you referring to from your own server? or one of the many addon repositories??
    Have you enabled the addon ? have you got it mapped to the right source?

• Live TV is available on Gotham and Helix. You need to enable Live TV in System/Settings/Live TV, then you need to go to System/Settings/Add-ons, look under 'Disabled Add-ons', enable the relevant client (such as Simple Client if you are using it with IPTV streams), then set it up and reboot.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!