kodi xbmc tsmedia hasbahcaiptv addon

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,042 times. The last Post () by HasBahCa.

• Hope it is ok to post here re the above addon. I have tried to install it in kodi 14.0 running on windows 7 64bit but get a dependencies not met message. Looking in the kodi.log I see .....
    ' Addon plugin.video.hasbahcam3u requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available'

Any advice, thoughts? Many thanks.

Rather than deleting my post in an attempt to hide the evidence, and having given it a moments thought, I assume that was the probably the dumbest post ever .... and that this can't be installed on windows os

Edited once, last by tpmm ().

• Hope it is ok to post here re the above addon. I have tried to install it in kodi 14.0 running on windows 7 64bit but get a dependencies not met message. Looking in the kodi.log I see .....
    ' Addon plugin.video.hasbahcam3u requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available'

Any advice, thoughts? Many thanks.

Rather than deleting my post in an attempt to hide the evidence, and having given it a moments thought, I assume that was the probably the dumbest post ever .... and that this can't be installed on windows os

Thats it buddy....
    If you want kodi for windows you need to go to the kodi forum for windows...
    Hasbahca can then be added on I imagine although I havent tried it myself in windows.
    I do have it in linux e2 boxes.

• Thx for reply, obviously I have kodi running on windows. Which receivers/images do you have running with kodi? As I hope is visible from my signature I have BH 2.1.4 running on my VU Ultimo & Solo2, with the latest VIX on my Duo2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!