Autobouqets problem 0% SNR on some channels

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 567 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• i thought my dish had blown slightly off, Not the case. Autobouqets set to Ireland SD. Sly 1, sly sports 2, 5 and many others show 0% SNR. However when I go to all satellites and ind sly sports 5 there it works fine with 70% SNR. I am totally lost and cracking up. Can anyone explain the problem to me or provide a solution?
    Many thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I ran autobouqets set to N Ireland last nite and sly sports 5 was fine but 2 and 3 gone. When set to Ireland 2 and 3 fine but 5 gone! This is really bugging me now. When I run auto bouquets should it not give me the latest channels and frequencies :/
    Anyone any thoughts or solutions?

• Official Post

Although the names of the channels are the same, they are different and do not all broadcast on the same frequency/transponder. You may note that they have differnt EPG IDs.

AB 28.2 and ABM will obtain the channel data but will not improve reception. If there is an issue with your dish alignment, lnb or cabling, you will have to fault find. Best to perform a conventional scan. If you get less than 950 chanenls, there is a hardware problem (subject to your satellites.xml being up to date).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!