[WINDOWS-LINUX] Morly's STB Admin Tool

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,391 times. The last Post () by sherif.

• Morly's STB Admin Tool v2.3.0

SH4 STB Admin Tool (Linux+Windows)

Two major changes:
    - New ways to connect: now, any device / HDD USB can be used as a path (not only partition movie)
    - The integration of an editor channel list

1) Tool Path: USB mode:
    If there was not enough space on the box, for example, up until now was the partition movie to use as a path. Or a user-defined path with a USB device attached. Now this is very simple: one or more USB devices attached (regardless of format - the main thing area knows him), starts MAT, select partition for tool path, ready!

2) Channel List Editor:
    One thing that I lost a bit 'of time in the MAT - the ability to order my transmitter, decks change / add / delete, etc. So the classic functions of a channel list editor. What started as an idea and it was a small thing, but larger project - to get the chLIST Editor.

That is all on board:
    Channel list is automatically loaded from the box
    Supports TV and Radio Bouquet
    There are two windows (left / right) - each can in this editor from the following have changed: bouquet, services, suppliers
    Bouquet list can be changed. For example: move and delete bouquet of services; create new bouquet; Drag and drop between lists, ...
    List can be saved on the PC
    List can be downloaded in Box
    Window detail for each channel
    Picon: Picon displayed can be downloaded / uploaded to switch between the various Piconordner, delete unused Piicons, ...
    delete unused services (not used by Bouquets)
    Tunerconfig is examined: consequently, the satellites.xml or the Service decreased
    Multi Mode: use two different channel lists (one of the box, a PC), the channels of them back and forth ...
    Multi Mode: compare lists of channels (for example, after the channel search) ...

The effort has been enormous and there are already ideas for a future release.
    But now you have once the test!

What else is new:
    The cards can be "started from there" while it is connected to the instrument via Settings. So Activate tab and is initialized automatically
    Debug output to new connection: Process better ersichtlic
    Browser FTP: Tooltip for Symblinks destination or prosecution of symbolic links with double
    When you disconnect (shutdown, reboot, ...) is emptied toolpath
    New Re-initialize cards after disconnection
    Cont-Man: now supports symbolic links
    Softcam New Rule for MIPS (with autostart function) - thx Santa
    Numerous corrections (fdisk / recognition sfdisk, titanium ufs910, MIPS unsupported boxes, TN indicator, ...)

LINUX X64 VERSION HERE

Ok I have put in the attached file :)

• hello all...
    First of all i would like to thanks admin for providing this usefull page... I'm a newbie to this kind of box & just getting a unit of VU+ Solo Pro that my i get it n January during my birthday... i've no idea how to start, & where should i start... My location is in malaysia, & i'm here if i'm not wrong, satellite we use is measat 91.5e... please advise & please let me know if i should provide more information for me to getting start with my Vu+SoloPro a.s.a.p hopefully...

- - - Updated - - -

hello all...
    First of all i would like to thanks admin for providing this usefull page... I'm a newbie to this kind of box & just getting a unit of VU+ Solo Pro that my i get it n January during my birthday... i've no idea how to start, & where should i start... My location is in malaysia, & i'm here if i'm not wrong, satellite we use is measat 91.5e... please advise & please let me know if i should provide more information for me to getting start with my Vu+SoloPro a.s.a.p hopefully...

• Morly's STB Admin Tool v2.3.2

Channel List Editor: Support DVB-C
    Channel List Editor: Support DVB-T
    Channel List Editor: Support IPTV
    Channel List Editor: lamedb: support for v3 and v4

(automatically detected and converted into v4)

Check online for a new version available MAT

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “[WINDOWS-LINUX]Morly's STB Admin Tool” to “[WINDOWS-LINUX] Morly's STB Admin Tool”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!