vu duo stuck on starting

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,441 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Ok the clues if it is a clone would be a sticker on the rear or the underside of the box with Ferrari or similar on it..... we need to know if it is an original before we can offer any support, we don't offer support for Vu clones due to our sponsorship terms & conditions...

Before you flashed your duo were all other usb devices disconnected? it could be a bad flash.... but if it is a clone box then be careful flashing it with an image for a original box. Most original images contain a clone bomb now...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi not sure if original vu duo!! was running 1.7.2 i thiink

my box got stuck on booting 84% i looked up the forum and found that if you telnet the following command pressing enter after each the box reloads perfect, worked for me so prob do no harm to give it a go..

init 4
    init 3

• Try a reflash of the BH image again using a different usb stick if you have one.....

Also this is worth a look if you have never done this.... duo cfe Rev 3.0

He would not have been able to run the image he was using previously if he did not have the V3.0 bootloader preflashed. remember that bootloader was released something like two years ago, so none of the images released in that time would run without it installed.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• He would not have been able to run the image he was using previously if he did not have the V3.0 bootloader preflashed. remember that bootloader was released something like two years ago, so none of the images released in that time would run without it installed.

The OP said he "thinks" he was running BH 1.7.2 what if it was an earlier version???

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• It was BH 1.7.2 i was running.a little more info togo on,ive got a red light on,black screen on tv and front panel of box on starting.could it be a CAP has gone & needs replacing?

• If it's displaying the starting message on the VFD then its not the capacitor, how old is the receiver and are you 100 percent sure it is not a clone ?.

Try flashing a older image again see if that resolves it.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi no box is not a clone bought it from world of satelitte just over 2 years ago.thanks for getting back

- - - Updated - - -

ok ive just tryed to flash vu with BH 2.0.4 having the box off pluged in usb,turned on bos red light on top coner then starting came on,then reading usb for 3 seconds,then back to starting.dont know wots going on.have i killed the box?thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!