Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home VU+ Solo2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,003 times. The last Post () by sundtek.

• Hello,

I recently purchased the Sundtek Digital Home tuner to use it as an external DVB-C tuner for my vu+ solo2 running the latest Blackhole Image.
    I managed to install the sundtek control center and drivers on my solo2 through their automatic installer and also managed to scan for channels and to find them.
    My only problem is that when i zap to a channel i see that there is 98% reception, in my mgcamd1.38c status i see that it is online and responding but the channel is not displayed. There is no video or sound.
    To try and figure out what is the problem i changed the tuner settings to DVB-T mode and managed to find free channels and they were showing fine with video and sound.
    The next check i did was to try the mgcamd on my internal DVB-S tuner and i managed to see pay channels on my satellite (means the mgcamd is fine).
    Do you have any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks!

Edited once, last by v1c10u5 ().

• I had my tuner working perfect on cable with a vu solo2 aswell.....i updated to the latest BH image and have the same symptoms as you only my box crashes every time i goto a cable channel.
    Im also using mgcamd and ive all channels scanned in from the cable network so this tells me that the tuner is fine and the problem lies with the image.
    Im gonna try to revert back to the older image to see if i can get the cable channels to return.
    Ill let you know

• I had my tuner working perfect on cable with a vu solo2 aswell.....i updated to the latest BH image and have the same symptoms as you only my box crashes every time i goto a cable channel.
    Im also using mgcamd and ive all channels scanned in from the cable network so this tells me that the tuner is fine and the problem lies with the image.
    Im gonna try to revert back to the older image to see if i can get the cable channels to return.
    Ill let you know

Hi,

please post such issues in our support forum, it's difficult for us to check all the forums out there.
    We continuously support all of our devices, at least we can help to figure out what's going on and fix the issue or file a bugreport (depending on where the problem is).

• I solved the problem by downgrading to BH 2.0.9 and now have cable and satellite working together again.
    The problem lies in the new VuSolo2 image methinks.I had 2.1.5 on it and thats when the problems started.
    Freck

• I solved the problem by downgrading to BH 2.0.9 and now have cable and satellite working together again.
    The problem lies in the new VuSolo2 image methinks.I had 2.1.5 on it and thats when the problems started.
    Freck

our skype account is "sundtek"

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!