Help Please

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,529 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Your running the openpli image buddy going by the other pics you tried to upload.....

Ok download the cooltvguide IPK file.... using a FTP program transfer this file over to the "tmp" folder of your box. When you have completed that look through the openpli settings menu's for Install local extension. Enter this menu and you should have the option ti install the ipk file you have uploaded to the box....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• more info lads

Brand: Dream Multimedia
    Model: nbox
    Chipset: unknown
    Frontprocessor Version: 0
    Total Memory: 98040 kB
    Free Memory: 38508 kB
    Box Uptime: 3:00

Software
    Kernel version: 2.6.32.59_stm24_0211
    Firmware version: Release 8.6.0 2014-06-25
    Gui version: 2013-03-31-master

Tuners
    Tuner A: STV090x Multistandard ID1 (DVB-S2)
    Tuner B: STV090x Multistandard ID2 (DVB-S2)

ok mackee ill try but like i sais I’m new i didn’t had any problems with simple plugins i copied them to extensions

- - - Updated - - -

plugin unavailable:
    Extensions/CoolTVGuide (‘utf codec can’t decode byte 0x9a in position 0: invalid start byte)

Sorted ! Thanks for help lads :)

- - - Updated - - -

bollox after updating crash green screen :(

- - - Updated - - -

now said bad magic number
    please can anybody help ?

Edited once, last by lukaz214 ().

• mipsel.ipk won’t instal i tried already maybe i missing some software i don’t know. how i can check python version? or how i can change openpli for compatible one soft

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!