Image files

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,555 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• I have found quite a lot images. I want to know how to install them on openbox s10. It is .ird files or .tar files, some of guys say that ird files need to upload on flash drive and they ask you to install this one. I have usb hdd fat32 formated and put the ird file in root of hdd and insert that one in openbox s10 and nothing from openbox at all. can someone explain whats wrong or its not possible to do that ?

• Well the firmware images for the S10 have the extension .abs, rar files should extract the file and size is 4MB. The latest is on the shenzen or Wydvb sites and is named "OPENBOX_S10_110914.RAR"
    Before changing the firmware you must check if the box is a clone if so dont upgrade as it wil kill the box. Instructions in the wydvb.com site.

Then if not clone, download and extract the file to a usb drive, plug it in, press menu, select the tools (suitcase icon) press ok, go to dump by usb, press ok, select dump mode image files and select start and press ok. that will save your factory image.

Then select misc files for dump mode and select the tp _prog, cccam.cfg and any other files you feel are needed and save them as before.

Now you can upgrade the firmware, in Tools menu, select upgrade by usb, select upgrade mode as image, select the file you downloaded, then select start and ok the "are you sure" message. Then wait for the upgrade to finish.

Thats it. enjoy your S10!

• ok i understand that i mean like how to install Enigma2 on openbox s10, becouse you can install Enigma2 in openbox s5-s9, and i cant setup HD Freaks in s10, but easaly in s5-9

• ok i understand that i mean like how to install Enigma2 on openbox s10, becouse you can install Enigma2 in openbox s5-s9, and i cant setup HD Freaks in s10, but easaly in s5-9

The openbox's that can take enigma 2 are a Ukranian model, its totally different to the Chinese openbox that we mostly dicuss here.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!